Would you like to be part of a start-up international company that has the ambition to become one of the biggest educational service providers worldwide? you have
If you have the passion for growing professionally, as well as personally, you are in the right place.
see our vacancies below and send your resume if you feel yourself have the knowledge and the experiences
اكتب هنا فقط لتجربة اللغة العربية
Location: anywhere remotely – online.
Main responsibilities are:
- Drive sales of our education programs
- Follow up with our clients by phone calls and emails.
- Sales management including target setting, daily pipeline follow-up
- Develop, execute, and meet short and long-term sales goals
- Execution of off and online campaigns
- Analysis of your sales situation, the current market, and our competitors
- Develop, execute & evaluate sales and marketing strategies
- Business development with companies, schools and universities
- Drive customer relationship management and retention program
- Crisis management and complaint handling
- Cooperation with our education institutions across the world
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in sales, or business development, preferred education consulting/ overseas experience.
- Strong communication and customer service skills, along with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment full of daily surprises.
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing or business administration, hospitality industry or a related discipline
- Proficient Computer Skills including Microsoft Office, Internet, Social Media, email campaign.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Sales-oriented mindset with a passion for reaching goals
- Positive attitude and ability to see opportunities
- Creative, but strategic thinker – with a passion for details
- An ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong networker
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
If you feel qualify and interested, ready to work from your home, café… please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We seeking for an individual that can help foreign students to get accepted into a college/university.
- Candidate should be knowledgeable in filling out necessary college admission forms and fast in researching.
- Follow up with the colleges and students to ensure the process of admission and get acceptance to the students.
- Prefer who work in admission office or have relative experiences.
- Part time able to be full-time job.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or a field preparing this individual for the effective communication of the college’s benefits and attributes to prospective students and other appropriate audiences
- One to three years of related experience, or combination of education and experience commensurate with the requirements of this position
- Proficiency in word processing, fast response, and research.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and positively with prospective students, staff, administration, and other individuals in either individual or group settings
- Fluent in English
- Very organize and multitasking.
ATTENDANCE – Individuals in this position are expected to be available during the normal business hours of the college, and occasionally evenings and weekends for special presentations and events in the United States.
WORKING CONDITIONS: all work is online, from your home. Requiring frequent oral communication with students and colleagues required emails and phone calling, the ability to enter data and written communications in electronic format in a timely manner, and sufficient mobility to be present and address students, their parents, and fellow professionals at appropriate college and regional functions.
JOB DIMENSIONS – Analysis, attention to detail, judgment, work standards, planning and organizing, stress tolerance, sensitivity, informal communication, commitment to the college, dependability, teamwork, initiative, knowledge of work, oral and written communication
Please email us your resume to email@example.com