Australia is one of the most welcoming countries when it comes to accepting students to its private and public educational institutions. Apart from her embracing nature, Australia offers a pleasant learning experience and a multi cultural society that not only accepts everybody but also provides them with opportunities to grow and flourish.
With quality of education as the utmost priority of colleges and universities all across the country, Australia manages to accommodate thousands of students from all around the world and ensuring them a better future. Australia’s education is regarded and recognized in every part of the world, pertaining to sophisticated teaching methodologies and extensive research taking place at its educational institutions. Moreover, the educational institutions all across the country are responsive to latest findings and trends in the industry and academia and adapt accordingly, consequently imparting cutting edge knowledge to the students. Here are some of the renowned Australian universities that you should be aiming for. For each discipline, different universities rank differently.
For students seeking a great time during the degree and a secure future afterwards, Australia is the place to be.
Check out the following reasons which explain that why Australia should definitely be on your list if you are looking to study abroad
The exalted benchmarks set by the institutions across the country makes it possible for their students to work anywhere and make them eligible to go for the best opportunities available.
Mode of education and communication in the country is English which makes it easier for international students to get through. Unlike most European countries, a student doesn’t have to learn the local language at the drop of a hat.
As compared to Australia, it is much more costly to get admission and get a degree from college or university in USA or UK. At much more affordable packages, one can get the education similar to any developed country.
It’s really easy to get into the country if one is looking to pursue an educational programme in any institution. For students, the visa and immigration process is much simpler and straightforward.
The education opportunities aren’t field limited, which means that you and apply and get accepted to the discipline of your choice and preference.
Australian society is a mixed society comprising of people from various ethnicities, religions and countries. Consequently, people over here are accepting and tolerant towards immigrants.
The law and order situation is largely under control and believing the odds, it is going to remain the same in years to come
Check where each of the following university stands for your discipline of study and apply away.
- Australian Catholic University [ACU]
- Australian National University [ANU]
- Bond University [Bond]
- Central Queensland University [CQU]
- Charles Darwin University [CDU]
- Charles Sturt University [CSU]
- Curtin University [CURTIN]
- Deakin University [Deakin]
- Edith Cowan University [ECU]
- Federation University [FEDUNI]
- University of Notre Dame [UNDA]
- Flinders University [FLINDERS]
- Griffith University [GRIFFITH]
- James Cook University [JCU]
- La Trobe University [LATROBE]
- Macquarie University [MACQUARIE]
- Monash University [MONASH]
- Murdoch University [MURDOCH]
- Queensland University of Technology [QUT]
- RMIT University [RMIT]
- University of Queensland [UQ]
- Victoria University [VU]
- Western Sydney University [UWS]
- Southern Cross University [SCU]
- Swinburne University of Technology [SWINBURNE]
- Torrens University [TORRENS]
- University of Adelaide [ADELAIDE]
- University of Canberra [CANBERRA]
- University of Melbourne [MELBOURNE]
- University of New England [UNE]
- University of New South Wales [UNSW]
- University of Newcastle [NEWCASTLE]
- University of South Australia [UniSA]
- University of Southern Queensland [USQ]
- University of Sydney [SYDNEY]
- University of Tasmania [UTAS]
- University of Technology Sydney [UTS]
- University of the Sunshine Coast [USC]
- University of Western Australia [UWA]
- University of Wollongong [UOW]