Working in the UK

living in uk

As an international student studying the UK, you can take a part-time job alongside your studies. Students are usually assigned to an employer in order to gain first-hand experience of the workplace, in a role linked to your course and career aspirations. Others do a work placement or internship as part of their course on a work placement or internship.

#1 Working as a European Economic Area (EEA) student
#2 Working as an International student on a study visa
#3 Tier 4 (General) visa
#4 Working after Degree Completion

Copyrights ©2016: Golden Gate USA, Study Abroad.