Six-Month Project Management
• 6 Month • Intern & Study in NYC
This program is ideal for:
• Foreign students: looking to expand their horizons by studying in New York City
• Domestic students: looking to receive a hands-on business education
• Project team member: Junior project management practitioner or new to the project management profession
As project management grows in scope, importance, and recognition, so do the related career and credential options available to you.
The collection of six Project Management related courses were designed to prepare the students for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam.
CAPM is designed for project team members and entry-level project managers, as well as qualified undergraduate and graduate students who want a credential to recognize their value to project team performance.
A CAPM Credential can benefit professionals from all disciplines by demonstrating clear direction to their work and by gaining knowledge of project management processes and terminology.
COURSE UNIT / TITLE
Supply Chain Management
E-Business / Information Technology
Business Capstone / Managing Projects Usineg Open Project
- 3rd or 4th year of bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- TOEFL iBT: 79, IELTS: 6.0
- 0 GPA (B average)
- Duration: 2 quarters: (3 courses / quarter) (1 quarter = 10 weeks)
6 courses (30 hours each) + Integrative Project (180h) International Student Requirements by SEVIS: 90h/quarter for Integrative Project
- Total Instructional Hours: 180h
- SUMMER /JAN 9, 2017
- FALL /APR 10, 2017
- WINTER / JUL 10, 2017
- SPRING /SEP 12, 2017