Free English courses offered by OHLA language Academy in Flordia, USA. now offers a 24 Week ESL Scholarship for-University Bound Students.
What that means? “Free English Courses”: Students who attend English Program in Ohla Language Academy will receive up to 24 Weeks of FREE English Classes.
Upon completion of the Advanced 2 Level at OHLA, students are transferred to the selected University Program. At this point, NO TOEFL or IELTS scores are required.
We not only offer 24 Weeks of FREE English Classes but additionally, we GUARANTEE admission to the chosen University Program.[cws_sc_embed url=’https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMJW8fyB0Ww’ width=’500′ height=’400′]
English Level Requirement:
This program is aimed for students that test at our Advanced 1 level, however, if your English Level is lower you can still participate in the English Scholarship Program.
OHLA offers 8 levels of free English course, each level is 12 or 8 weeks depending on the time of the year. The English Scholarship Program fully covers Advanced 1 and Advanced 2 FREE of charge.
If you test below Advanced 1 you must cover the difference in tuition. Please contact us and schedule your English Placement Test to determine your level.[cws_sc_divider divi_style=’long’ height=’2′ border_style=’solid’ color=’#1e73be’ alignment=’center’ margin_top=’10’ margin_bottom=’10’]
You are to give a Security Deposit of US$8,500.
This Security Deposit is fully credited towards your FIRST semester at the University. The amount of US$8,500 will be deducted from your first-year tuition.
Essentially, our University Partners are sponsoring your English Classes up to 24 Weeks at OHLA Schools.
Take advantage of this amazing opportunity! Start your FREE English Classes TODAY![cws_sc_divider divi_style=’long’ height=’2′ border_style=’solid’ color=’#1e73be’ alignment=’center’ margin_top=’10’ margin_bottom=’10’]
University Admission Assistance?
We will do the University admission process for YOU. Not only do we process the University admission on your behalf, we GUARANTEE your admission to the chosen University.
In fact once your application has been submitted and approved, you will receive the I-20 Form from OHLA and the Conditional Letter of Acceptance from the University. These are the documents you will need in order to apply for an F1 Student Visa.
OHLA Admission Requirements
To register with OHLA we need as follows:
- English Placement Test
- Skype Interview
- Passport Copy
- Proof of Funds
- Security Deposit of US$8,500 for Undergraduate or US$6,000 for Graduate.
University Admission Requirements
To secure Conditional Letter of Admission from the University we need as follows:
- High School Transcripts with an Official English Translation
- High School Diploma with an Official English Translation
- Choice of University
- Choice of Bachelor Degree
- University Transcripts with an Official English Translation
- University Diploma with an Official English Translation
- Choice of University
- Choice of Master Degree
- If visa is denied, students will receive a full refund of their US$8,500 Security Deposit minus US$120 application fee.
- If paid through OHLA $80 Mailing Fee and $350 SEVIS Fee is non-refundable.
- Students will receive NO refund on the English Scholarship Program if they leave the program after their initial date of their scholarship period.
- Students who fail either the OHLA Advanced 1 or 2 level are allowed to “repeat” the level. However, tuition cost associated with repeating any OHLA levels will be the full responsibility of the student.
What OHLA partner Universities are participating in the ESL Scholarship Program?
- Adelphi University
- American University
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Auburn University
- Baylor University
- Colorado State University
- Drew University
- Florida International University (only offers up to 12 weeks)
- George Mason University
- James Madison University
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- University of Dayton
- University of Illinois (only offers up to 12 weeks)
- University of Kansas
- Louisiana State University (only offers up to 12 weeks)
- Mercer University
- Oglethorpe University
- Oregon State University
- University of Massachusetts
- University of Mississippi (only offers up to 12 weeks)
- University of the Pacific
- University of South Carolina
- University of Utah
- University of South Florida
- University of Vermont
- Washington State University
- OHIO Northern University
What is the process for Free English courses:
- You choose one of our partner Universities that offer the scholarship (we currently have 26).
- You provide requested documents (see above steps on how to apply)
- Student will take a screening test for OHLA to assess your English level (Pearson Exam and Oral interview).
- Based on your English level we will make a study plan for the student.
- OHLA will determine how many weeks of classes they will need in order to reach advanced 2 level at OHLA.
- They will receive up to 24 weeks of free ESL classes, if you require more than 24 weeks, you will have to pay for those classes separately.
- Once they reach advanced 2 level(bachelor’s degree), they’ll move on to the university of your choice without presenting IELTS or TOEFL.
- Choose partner university and major
- Submit a copy of official school transcripts /translations – last three years of school/1st semester of the current year.
- Copy of High School Diploma (if applicable).
- Submit a copy of a valid passport
- Provide a bank letter showing sufficient funds for the period of study at OHLA (at least $15,000).
- Once we have this document, we will conduct a screening exam to assess your English Level (Pearson and Oral Interview). Once you have received an English level placement, OHLA will provide you with a study plan and the student will provide the following documents:
- The student will submit an OHLA Application
[cws_sc_divider divi_style=’long’ height=’2′ border_style=’solid’ color=’#1e73be’ alignment=’center’ margin_top=’10’ margin_bottom=’10’]
Pay scholarship deposit to begin the I-20 process:
- A scholarship deposit is required in order to hold your place at the University. This will allow the University to provide a conditional letter of acceptance stating that you will be able to gain direct admission once you completed OHLA’s Advanced 2 Level.
- $8500.00 deposit is required for Bachelor degree seeking students – applied towards your University Tuition
- $6000.00 deposit is required for Master’s degree seeking students- applied towards your University Tuition
- Once you complete your studies at OHLA, the scholarship deposit will be credited back to your University tuition.
Please note that the Free English courses “scholarship program”only covers ESL classes. The student is responsible for covering accommodations which are starting from $1200 monthly in homestay single room, books, medical insurance, etc. This scholarship is only for ESL classes at OHLA. This scholarship does not pay for University.