Cost of study in Spain?
How To Study in Span? in Spanish Universities?
- Advantages of university studies in Spain
- Conditions and how to enroll in the preparatory year in Spain
- Why do we recommend studying in Spain?
- What does our foundation year program include?
- Spanish language lessons after arriving in Spain
- EBAU Intensive Preparation Lessons
- After passing the EBAU entrance exam and before entering the Spanish University
What is the cost of the preparatory year before the start of studies in Spanish universities?
Spain is the best study destination. It is considered throughout the world. In recent years; a tremendous increase in the number of foreign students in Spanish universities encourages students to keep Spain at the top of the list of countries where they want to study in. And there may be one of the most common questions is about studying in Spain, what are the costs and conditions of the preparation year in Spain?
Through this article, we will provide you all the information that you need to know about studying the preparation or the foundation year as they called it and how can you be guaranteed a life in Spain?
Advantages of Studying in Spain Universities
- Like most study abroad destinations, Spain is ranked the tenth position in the world, and the number of foreign students rises up to 170 thousand students.
- According to the QS World University Rankings, In each year the global ranking of most Spanish universities increases, and recently, 5 Spanish universities maintain their ranks among the top 250 universities throughout the world.
- For some candidates, studying in Spain is free, but in fact, the low tuition fees in Spain make it look like this!
- A student can study and work at the same time in Spain, and the students are permitted to job an average of 20 hours per week.
Conditions and Procedure to be enrolled in the foundation year in Spain
Now let us answer all these important questions, and most especially, how to study in Spain? let us describe to you the Procedure that we will share with the students to assure them of an observed study experience that completely makes them ready for success in the preparation year and how we can help them to take admission in Spanish universities which is most suitable for them.
Why do we prefer study in Spain?
You can choose to study for a specific period ranging between 3-5 years, and then you will get a university degree well recognized by all countries of the world. And the most important benefit is that you will be granted to work in Spain after completing your studies or maybe getting the chance to work in any other European country.
What does our foundation year program include?
1. After arriving in Spain, Spanish language lessons:
- Free assessment test to check the student’s Spanish language level that how much he has knowledge about the Spanish language before starting the course.
- Intensive Spanish language course (20 hours per week to reach B1 / B2).
2. Special EBAU preparation lessons
- Special course for Spanish university entrance exam preparation (30 hours/week of lessons focusing on the four EBAU core subjects).
- All study materials and other books are including included.
- The entire cost of choosing EBAU admission.
- Extra private lessons with Spanish tutors.
3. After passing the EBAU entrance exam and before entering the Spanish University
- Comprehensive information and advice about all public universities in Spain.
- Guiding and assisting the student through the steps of submitting the certificate and amending it by Spanish universities, and of course, an official translation of all documents.
- Assistance in various legal procedures.
What is the cost of the preparation year before the start of studies in Spanish universities?
Let me tell you that there are many options depending on several criteria, the most important thing what is your level of Spanish. Are you a beginner in the Spanish language or do not know the meaning of Hola? Do not worry! There are programs suitable for all students, and all you have to do is choose the appropriate program (at the best price) from the following table!
|Course||Spanish language lessons||EBAU exam preparation lessons||Pay for the SIELE test||Pay the cost of the EBAU exam||Overall price|
|More than a year program (14 months)||For 6 months (April-September), 20 hours per week (10: 00-14: 00)||For 8 months (Oct-May), 30 hours a week (08: 30-14: 30)||included||included||7,299 €|
|Full-year program (12 months)||For 6 months (July-December), 20 hours a week (10: 00-14: 00)||For 5 months (Jan-May), 30 hours a week (10: 00-14: 00)||included||included||6,099 €|
|Class only learn Spanish||For 6 months (Jan-Jun), 20 hours a week (10: 00-14: 00)||There is no||included||not included||3,799 €|
|EBAU exam preparation course only (8 months) *||There is no||For 8 months (Oct-May), 30 hours a week (08: 30-14: 30)||not included||included||5,199 €|
|EBAU exam preparation course only (5 months) *||There is no||For 5 months (Jan-May), 30 hours a week (10: 00-14: 00)||not included||included||4,099 €|
These were the most important information and regulations for years of preparation in Spain and now what !? Contact us directly by filling out this application! And if you want additional information, you can take advantage of the free, specific advice we provide to help students chart a clear path forward!