Undergraduate Pathway Program
About the program
We offer reliable and affordable undergraduate pathway programs designed to prepare students to study and earn an undergraduate degree from the USA. We also assist students with slightly lower grade point averages, English language proficiency or SAT/ACT test scores.
When you combine intensive language study, academic skills development, and academic coursework, our undergraduate Pathway programs will then prepare and help you move successfully through the first semester and the 1st. and 2nd.year of a 4year degree program.
After a student has passed through our pathway program successfully such student is sound enough to further their education to study their undergraduate degree program in the US.
For any US university you wish to gain admission to, there are minimum entry requirements depending on your chosen academic program.
Some minimum requirements are
- High school diploma with 2.0-2.7 GPA
- IELTS 5.5+
- No SAT or ACT scores required
- TOEFL iBT 60+
- One of these English proficiency tests
- PTEA 44+
This program is specifically designed for students who need fast track way to attain their academic success with ease.
Undergraduate Pathway Program is Ideal for:
- Students who wish to study for an undergraduate degree in US universities
- Students who want to study and live with Americans and other international students.
- Students who are in need to improve their English language proficiency skills
- Students with lower GPAs than required for direct entry students.
- Students who do not have ACT or SAT test scores
- Students who’s desire is to attain additional academic success, cultural and language support
- Student admission is guaranteed upon successful Pathway completion
- Pathway program will improve your English language skills
- Pathway program gives student the opportunity to take university-level courses in their chosen degree subject and receive college credit
- Live and study with American students
- Study in style in US universities
Students who meet the minimum requirements as stated above are qualified to any university of their choice. Don’t forget that just as degree programs are different at each institution so also their requirements. Students who meet the minimum entry requirements for direct admission are welcome to apply directly to the university.
Students who do not meet the minimum requirement are advised to apply for our Pathway Degree Program and English language program. This program has been carefully designed to help students prepare and gain admission to any university of their choice in the US.
Conditional acceptance is when a student is offered a place on a course or program pending the student fulfilling the English requirements. Many institutions offer conditional acceptance. The exact requirements vary according to the school or programme. Students must provide the following to be considered for conditional acceptance:
- Completed university application
- Passport copy
- High School Diploma officially translated into English
- College Diploma
- College transcript translated and evaluated according to American educational standards
- A minimum GPA that varies from 2.0 to 4.0 or a GPA required by the school
- Application fee varies according to the University
*These requirements are for both Undergraduate and Graduate conditional acceptance.