Riverside City College International Student Scholarship
International students who have been accepted to Riverside City College as first-time freshmen students are welcome to apply to the scholarship.
This scholarship is in the form of a tuition fee reduction which is estimated for Fall 2019 at $2,475.00.
The application deadline for CGACC-RCC International Student Scholarship is July 1, and the results of students selected will be announced by July 12, 2019.
Here are instructions for students interested in applying:
To be eligible for consideration to this scholarship, the applicant must:
- Be a first time freshman (never attended college) international student who will study full time at Riverside City College (RCC) on F1 Student Visa starting in the fall semester. And
- Have a completed RCC international student application, submitted all required application documents, and received RCC I-20.
To apply, please submit the following through email before the application deadline:
- TOEFL iBT or IELTS test scores.
- One reference letter from a teacher at your high school. The letter must use headed letter paper and be signed by the teacher with the teacher’s phone and email address for verification.
- Application form including a 300 to 400 word short essay.
Applicants MUST submit ALL three requirements above in ONE email as an attachment. And RCC Center for International Students & Programs will reply with a confirmation that the application with required materials is received.
The admission committee will select the best applicants based on merit. This will be the addition of the points from the TOEFL iBT or IELTS. The points from the recommendation letter and the points from the essay.
About Riverside City College:
- Riverside City College is the most dynamic and diverse college in the Inland Empire.
- From its opening in 1916 on the site of the former Poly High School. Riverside City College has grown to be one of California’s leading community colleges and is a landmark in downtown Riverside.
- Serving more than 19,000 students each semester.
- Riverside City College provides students with a wide range of choices: including associate’s degree programs, transfer to a four-year college or university, or career certificates that prepare them to enter the workforce.
- Riverside City College is home to strong programs in liberal arts, science, performing arts, the School of Nursing and athletics.