Why Parents Prefer St. Croix Academy?
- Great university preparatory education where graduates have the opportunity to earn their way into schools like MIT, Cornell, UC – Berkeley, Harvard, University of MN, and 100s of other great American universities.
- Full service program for students from pick-up to drop-off at the MSP international airport, and an easy place for parents to visit.
- A reasonable cost of 37,200 USD. 15,000USD scholarship available for qualified applicants, bringing total costs to 22,200USD. (full year of tuition, food, room, books, uniforms, transportation, most activities). Health insurance, flight and optional Christmas homestay are extra.
Students Prefer St. Croix Academy because:
- Location 15 minutes from the MSP international airport, 15 minutes from the largest indoor shopping center in America, and a short distance from the downtown areas of Minneapolis/St. Paul.
- Authentic American High School experience with Americans who love meeting young people from around the world. 380 American students and 120 students from around the world.
- Beautiful new lakeside dormitory within walking distance of over 50 stores and restaurants.
Located on 30 acres overlooking Thompson Lake, a few minutes from downtown St. Paul, Minnesota, St. Croix Lutheran offers a university-preparatory program of education for grades 6-12 that has a reputation for excellence in a friendly and safe environment. While maintaining high academic standards, St. Croix Lutheran supports a portion of its 500 students through its English as a Second Language (ESL) program. Students are challenged and supported by master’s level instructors and benefit from an average class size of 20 that offers a student-to-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. This structure enables matriculation to top universities in America.[cws_sc_embed url=’https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytU2CZmfo0c’ width=’600′ height=’500′]
Approximately 150 of our boarding school, including junior boarding school, students live in our on-campus dormitory while the remaining students travel daily from the Minneapolis / St. Paul area. Thanks to tremendous constituent support, our high quality program is affordable at a lower cost than other schools with similar advanced academic programs.
International middle school boarding students in grades 5-7 can Experience the Middle School through a two or five-week program January through February.
St. Croix’s Summer English Program is a three-week learning interactive between American and International students.
Join a community of lifelong learners where talents are developed in the classroom, on the athletic fields, and in the concert hall to become productive citizens and leaders in an increasingly global society.