Visa info requirements for students
Over the years we have been committed to helping International Students get admission into Canadian Colleges and Universities. We believe that many students who wish to study in Canada are let down because of lack of proper information and how to obtain their student visa to study in Canada.
We are professionals in this and we will give you all the required information. We extend our services to anyone willing to study in Canada from anywhere in the World.
To be eligible for a Canadian visa, a student must;
- Have been accepted by a college, university or school, in any Canadian recognized Educational institutions.
- Provide a stamped proof in the form of bank statements to show that such international student has enough money to finance his or her Education.
- Not have a criminal record and are not a security risk.
- Be in good health.
- A letter of introduction
- An international passport and other valid travel documents
- The letter of acceptance from the school you will be attending Your Educational qualifications.
Where to Apply for a Student Visa You must apply for a study permit from outside Canada, at the visa office responsible for the country or region where you live.