Study in Poland

Why Study in Poland?

Poland is considered as a great place to study in. The country is very hospitable. You will be treated very well and you will feel that you are in your home country. If you are having any problems, Polish people will not hesitate to help you solve them.

Here are top four reasons to study in Poland:

1- High Quality of Education:

Poland has a very high-quality education. The Polish government is keen to develop the education system constantly. The quality of education is monitored and evaluated regularly. In addition, there are more than 5000 courses in Poland that you can choose from them

2- a Competitive cost of living and studying:

The tuition fees in Poland are highly competitive compared to other European countries and the cost of living are a fraction of what a foreign student would have to spend in other European countries.

 3- Vibrant student and cultural life:

You will never regret choosing Poland to study in because the polish economic is rapidly growing; the culture of Poland offers a huge and unique opportunity for the international students.

4- Scholarship for non-EU students:

If you are not an EU student, you will have opportunities each year to have a scholarship so that you can come to Poland and study freely in it. The best way to find out is to contact the Polish embassy in your country, as they usually coordinate bilateral student exchange programs.


Tuition Fees and Living Expenses

Tuition Fees in Poland:

Polish students do not pay for tuition fees in public universities. However, international students are charged with fees established by the universities.

– For Bachelor, Master degree courses and professional studies: the cost is 2000 Euro.

– For Ph.D., specialized and vocational courses: the cost is 3000 Euro.

Living Expenses cost in Poland:

Estimated Cost of Living:

The international student can make an average budget of 300 to 650 Euros per month for accommodation, food, and transport.

You can also support yourself financially through scholarships and funding programs such as:

– Scholarships offered by the Polish government.

General Costs per Month on average:
200 – 300 EuroHousing
100 – 150 EuroFood
24 EuroTransportation
150 EuroUtilities
70 – 100 EuroEntertainments


Admission Requirements

Language Requirements:

– You will need an English proficiency test: IELTS or TOEFL

Required Documents for Bachelor programs:

– high school certificate or an undergraduate diploma.

– CV.

– One academic reference and one personal reference.

– Completed application form.

– A copy of the passport.

– Medical certificate with no contraindication for studying.

– Admission fee.

Required Documents for Master programs:

In addition, depending on the program, other documents can be required such as:

– Notarized secondary school certificate or an official duplicate.

– A supplement to the undergraduate program diploma or a copy of your Bachelor’s certificate.

– 2 recommendation letters.

Program duration:

  • Bachelor programs duration: 3-4 years.
  • Master programs duration: 1 – 2 years.

work opportunities

Working in Poland

Work while studying:

As an international student, you can work part-time while you are studying to help to pay for your education.

If you are a non-EU student, then you will need a valid residency permit in order to work while you are studying.

You are permitted to work 20 hours during studying, and 3 months during holidays. Full-time work is permitted for Residence Card holders.

Work after graduation:

In addition, if you are a graduate of a Polish higher education institution full-time program, you do not need a permit to work in Poland. In that case, you are allowed to work for 2-3 years in Poland after graduation.

visa process

Visa Process

After receiving your acceptance letter:

If you are an EU-EEA student:

You do not need a student visa; you will just need to apply for a temporary residence permit if your studying will be more than three months.

If you are a non-EU or a non-EEA student:

You will need a student visa in order to study in Poland.

There are two types of student visas that you can choose from:

1- C type: if you are staying for a short-term, less than three months.

2- D type: if you are staying for a long-term, more than three months and you will also need a temporary residence permit.

The documents that you need to apply for a student visa:

– A filled-in and signed Poland student visa application form.

– A valid passport “for three months after the planned departure from Poland”.

– An official letter of acceptance.

– CV.

– School certificated and diplomas.

– Evidence of proficiency in a language.

– Confirmation of having the funds for studying and living in Poland.

– Health insurance.

– One passport-sized photo.

– Visa application fee.

– Proof of accommodation in Poland.

– Transport documentation.

Our office is ready to help you with all procedures starting from finding the right universities and courses to the admission and getting the acceptance letter until the applying for the student visa and the admission to the university.


study language

Study Polish Language in Poland:

You do not have to know Polish in order to study in Poland. You just need to be good at “English, French or German”.

Most of the schools have Polish courses for beginners if you decided that you want to study the Polish language.

If you like, you can attend a university course, which is lectured in Polish, in order to increase your knowledge in the Polish language.

There are many ways to learn Polish. You can attend an intensive yearlong language course, which is offered by some universities.

Also in Poland, there are students who can give you private classes in Polish in exchange for classes in your native tongue.

Study English in Poland:

If you decided to study in Poland, you can study in English or any other language.

If you want to study English, there are intensive English courses, which are designed to provide a fast-paced and efficient language-learning environment, which allows students to more quickly continue their studies. As they can take their necessary degree, courses while completing language courses.

partners' universities

Our Partners’ Universities

University NameWebsite
Vistula Group of Universities and Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management

Latest Articles

GGSA Educational Consulting Agency