Hospitality Operations Diploma Program in Canada
Hospitality Operations Diploma Program
Graduate with 2 accredited certificates:
Hospitality Operations Diploma & AHLA Hospitality Operations Certificate
American Hotel & Lodging Association Certified
The Hospitality Operations diploma program is designed for individuals interested in the fast paced and rewarding field of hospitality. This program will prepare students for entry level positions in the hospitality industry as well as equip them with the foundations required to further their education. The Hospitality Operations program is the perfect starting point for anyone interested in exploring the hospitality industry. After just one year of study, students at Evergreen College will complete a field placement and begin networking within the industry. For those interested in management roles, this program prepares students for Evergreen’s two year Hospitality Management diploma program. After successful completion of the Hospitality Operations program, students wanting to complete the Hospitality Management program will only need to complete one more year of study; 2 total years to achieve the management diploma.
Career Opportunities Graduates of this program can expect to be employed by hotels, motels, resorts, student residences, food & beverage facilities and other accommodation establishments, or they may be self-employed.
55 Weeks (28 weeks in Class, 24 Weeks Co-op placement and 3 weeks school holidays)
Class schedule: Monday to Friday 1:30 to 5:30 pm
Start Date: July 16, 2017
Tuition Fee: CAD $ 9,995
Diversity Incentive of: CAD$ 2,795 if the student is eligible and accepted for this program. Application fee: CAD$200
Total Tuition after Diversity Incentive is granted: CAD $ 7,200 + Application Fee (CAD$200)
Books: CAD$950 (8 Books)
Co-op Placement Fee: $1000
Other Optional and required Certificates Fee:
Wonderlic Test (optional) $21
CPI Training (required) $90
First Aid and CPR (required) $190
Food Handler Certificate (required) $50
Smart Serve Certificate (required) $60
International Student Insurance Fee (required) $1095
Reasons to Study in Toronto at Evergreen College:
- There are countless reasons why you should study in Toronto. In this top ranking city you’ll receive a world class education while exploring all that the Greater Toronto Area has to offer, from great food to the Great Lakes.
- Living, working, and studying in Toronto offers great challenges and opportunities. One of the best reasons to study in Toronto is the wide variety of job industries and constantly growing number of opportunities. Toronto is fast-paced, and the perfect place to get on the fast track into the work force.
- International students will feel right at home in the diverse and welcoming city of Toronto. Meanwhile domestic students will benefit from studying in this city where a high standard of living and exciting cultural attractions abound.
- When it comes to colleges in Toronto Evergreen College is the perfect place for you to grow. Our students get the best of the best with our accelerated diploma and certificate programs, and expert instructors who have years of experience in their industries. A variety of financial assistance options also make our programs accessible and hassle free.
- With small class sizes, flexible schedules, and comprehensive career services, studying at Evergreen College means getting the tools and education you need when you need it. Morning, evening, and weekend classes mean that you can achieve your career goals at your convenience.
- At Evergreen College you’ll earn your diploma and all of the necessary certifications you need to start your new career. Along with focused and practical programs, Evergreen College also offers co-op and field placements for easier entry into the work force.
- Career services are available for both current students and graduates. Evergreen College has a team of dedicated experts ready to guide you to your career goals.
- From your first day orientation to the first day of your new job, our career services are the perfect way for both domestic and international students to navigate a new career path.
- Whether you’re a student embarking on your career journey for the first time, a mature student looking for a change, or an experienced professional chasing your passion and searching for your second career, you’ll find your path at Evergreen College.
Learn from industry professionals and earn qualifications that will open global career opportunities.