Applying for a Student Visa
You must apply for a Student Visa before you leave your country of residence. If you fail to do this you risk being turned back to your country at arrival and you must have all the supporting documents and information.
Generally, you will need the following to be able to apply for a student visa You must have been enrolled and accepted in a recognized full-time degree program
- You must have been enrolled for a course that runs during the wееk іnvоlvіng at lеаѕt 15 hоurѕ of organized daytime study each week.
- A full-time course at an independent fee-paying school
- You must show proof that you will be able to pay for your course and support yourself while you live in the UK even without needing any help or working.
- Evidence that you must follow your chosen course
- And an assurance that you must leave the UK when you complete your studies.
There are basically two categories of student visa in the UK European union and Non-European union.Students from a country of the European Union (EU) do not need a visa or prior entry clearance in the UK.