Study in Spain
Why Study in Spain?
Spain is an amazing European country. It has hot, white, sandy beaches and blue seas. It also has ski slopes and ancient, whitewashed villages. You can rent a car and take a trip to see the beauty of Spain.
Here are top four reasons to study in Spain:
1- Special Architecture:
Spain architecture is incomparable to any other country. It has amazing famous designs, a great mosque and the most incredible cathedrals in Europe. It also has a rich history and impressive design.
2- Beautiful Weather:
Spain is the country of the endless summer; it almost does not rain in there. It is the perfect place to escape from the grey skies. The south of Spain is considered to have the better weather and the north can be very surprising with temperatures that never go under ten degreed in winter.
3- Amazing History and Culture:
If you choose to study in Spain, you will have the opportunity to learn the history of Spain and the whole Western Europe. The history of Spain is tied to its culture, as it can be seen in architecture, music, education, infrastructure, and more. In addition, programs to study in Spain are a great choice for any international student who wants to learn something new.
4- Continues Festivals and parties:
As no one can throw a fiesta like the Spanish people, life in Spain is one big fiesta. Spain is a country that impresses the world. As an international student, you will get the chance to catch something new if you are going to study in Spain.
Tuition Fees and Living Expenses
Tuition in Spain:
Tuition Fees in Public Universities:
– For Bachelor degrees: between 750 to 2100 Euro per year.
– For Master and Ph.D. degrees: between 900 to 3300 Euro per year.
Tuition Fees in Private Universities:
– For Bachelor degrees: between 5500 to 18000 Euro per year.
Living Expenses cost in Spain:
– In Madrid and Barcelona: you will need around 1300 Euro per month.
– In Valencia, Seville, or Cadiz: you will need between 800 to 850 Euros per month.
– Student Residence: Between 360 to 650 Euros per month.
– Rent an apartment: Between 650 to 880 Euros per month.
– Rent an apartment in Madrid and Barcelona: between 860 to 1350 Euro per month.
– Homestay: Between 700 to 800 Euros per month “with meals included”.
|General Costs per Month on average:|
|Housing||360 – 1350 Euro|
|Food||180 – 300 Euro|
|Medical insurance||70 – 180 Euro|
|Transportation||45 – 50 Euro|
|Books and learning materials||900 Euro per year|
|Special classes||30 – 200 Euro|
Working in Spain
As an international student in Spain, you are allowed to work under the following conditions:
– For part-time jobs: working hours should not overlap school hours.
– For full-time jobs: you are allowed to work up to three months, not interfering with any term during the academic year, you can work on a full-time basis during holidays.
– You need a permitted work that should be valid for the whole duration of your work contract but it cannot be longer than the duration of the student residence permit.
– You cannot work for more than 20 hours on a weekly basis during your term and full-time during vacations.
– You cannot engage in any kind of self-employment, business or represent the country in any professional sport.
– If you take a course less than 6 months, you will not be able to work in Spain.
– If you break these rules, you will pay 1000 Euro fine.
There are two types of student visas that you can apply to:
– 180-day “D type”: if you plan to study in Spain between three and six months.
– Student visa “D type”: if you plan to study in Spain more than six months. This type of visa allows you to obtain the Residence permit.
– Remember that: you cannot apply for a student visa while you are in Spain on a short-stay visa, you can apply only for it from your home country.
– For Spanish: DELE test acceptance certificates.
For English: IELTS, CA test acceptance certificates.
Required Documents for a student visa:
– Completed visa application form.
– Passport “valid for the entire period of stay in Spain”.
– Two recent passport photos.
– Acceptance letter.
– Information about the study program.
– Health insurance proof.
– Financial proof during the entire period of studies “900 Euro per month”.
– Medical certificate.
– Visa application fee “60 Euro”.
– Criminal record certificate.
Our office is ready to help you with all procedures starting from finding the right universities and courses to the admission and getting the acceptance letter until the applying for the student visa and the admission to the university.
Study Language in Spain
Study Spanish Language in Spain:
Spanish is the third most-spoken language in the universe. Studying Spanish in Spain is easier, quicker with better results, more inspiration and incredibly fun.
If you do not know the Spanish language, you can take many courses before enrolling in the actual classes that you want to take.
You can choose from over 25 Spanish courses of all different levels and prepare yourself for an unforgettable experience, immersed in the culture in a Spanish speaking country.
Without knowing the Spanish language, it is much more difficult to study the subject that you need to learn.
Study English in Spain:
There are many study fields available entirely in English. There are a large number of universities that offer their courses in English, from bachelors and master’s degrees to doctoral programs, which offer you an excellent opportunity to achieve your study goals.
There are over 670 English-taught programs in Spain. Universities in Spain will want to see proof that you have good English-language skills so that you can easily succeed in their courses. Almost all Spanish universities accept these official English exams, such as:
– IELTS, TOEFL, CAE.