Summer Youth English Programs
The International Summer Youth English Program is designed for students to have the opportunity to practice English language skills while studying in the US most especially during summer.
The Summer Youth English Programs is specially designed for students of 15 to 18years old.
Students who enrolled in the Summer Youth English Programs will learn:
- How to practice English with new friends from the US and around the world
- To live and study at an American university
- English in small class sizes
If you are between 14 to 18years of age and wish to practice English skills and learn about student campus life and be able to associate with new friends, then the Summer Youth English Program is good for you. This offers students the opportunity to practice English language skills while also living and studying at US university.
- Live and study at US universities
- Learn English in small language workshops
- Practice English with new friends from the America and around the world
- Pay a visit to local аmuѕеmеnt раrkѕ ѕuсh as Buѕсh Gardens аnd Wаlt Disney Wоrld.
- Go shopping and spend time at the beach
- Get full access to university facilities and enjoy facilities such the gym, housing, dining library and public transportation Activities offered
- Evening activities to provide opportunities to practice conversational English on campus.
- Weekend visit to recreational theme parks like Magic Kingdom, Magic Kingdom and Disney World’s
- Trips to beautiful beaches such as St. Petersburg and Beach Clearwater
- Enjoy shopping at some popular malls such as Premier Outlets and International Plaza
Our friendly and professional staff is here to help you no matter where you would like to study so you can concentrate on your studies. We are here to assist you with every step, from preparing for your visa to choosing housing options or if you need airport pick up.
Are you ready to take the next step toward Summer Youth English Camp abroad? Apply today!