Internships and jobs
Helping with Resume and PS
Credential Evaluation Service
At GG Study Abroad we offer a wide range of training programs designed to meet professionals’ needs in their area of specialty. all courses are accredited by top universities around the world
We provide short and long-term programs in the following areas:
- Information Technology
- Creative Design
- Business skills and PMP
- Data Analysis
- ESL English as the second language
Send us your request today to provide you more information about the program you looking for.
Our goal is to help you thrive in a fulfilling career that is aligned with your values, interests, personality, and skills.
As a coaching client, we’ll help you create a vision for your future and an action plan to help get you there. We’ll work together to establish and achieve your goals for future career success, as you define it.
- How to write a winning resume and cover letter
- Create LinkedIn profile
- 2 hours Couching online 101 or workshop
Send us your request today to provide you more information about our service.
At GG Study Abroad we offer you unique services based on two Steps
First Step: before arriving at the school
1. Consulting and providing you with the necessary information about the university or institution you are interested in.
2. Helping you complete all process admission to the university of your choice.
3. Helping you complete your visa application and coaching you for the interview.
Second step: after arriving to your destination
1. Greeting you at the airport and providing transportation to your place.
2. Assisting with university preparation courses and tutoring.
3. Aiding you with purchasing a vehicle, getting a driver’s license, selecting health insurance, opening a bank account and much more.
Applying as an international student can be a stressful experience to many. So let our experienced advisor walk you through the process.
What’s in it for you?