Study in Poland! Facts and numbers:
Why study in Poland?
- Polish university education system has a history of 650 years of educating high profile professionals.
- It is a 38 million country in the heart of Europe.
- Pole knows English very well and are proud of their hospitality for foreigners.
- Poland offers a high level of personal security, outstanding culture, and entertainment offer. Know more about study in Poland as an afordable distination to study in Europ for international student.
Cost and Tuition:
Warsaw – one of the 10 most affordable cities for students
- Competitive cost of studies is very competitive (tuition around 2000-5000 Euro a year)
- Tuition for English preparation study for the first year 3500 Euro.
- The cost of living is still significantly lower than in most of the EU countries (200-500 Euros is enough to cover the basic cost of accommodation, food and transport)
- The cost of entertainment and participation in cultural events are also much lower than EU average
- Cheap and terrific public transport). It is entirely possible to function without a car.
Work and living in Poland:
Warsaw 12th most popular business location in the world!
- Poland’s capital city ranked 5th in Europe and 12th in the world in the ranking of top cities for business
- published by CB Richard Ellis!
- Poland is also fast-emerging as the Silicon Valley of central Europe. Companies such as Dell, Google,
- Hewlett-Packard, Intel, IBM, Motorola, Siemens have chosen to open offices there.
- Outside Asia, only Warsaw, Moscow and Dubai attract more than 70% of firms in the Industrial
- Goods & Services sector which is dominated by Asian countries.
- Lots of business possibilities and business partners.
Poland needs workers to compensate for the labour shortage
- According to the Ministry of Labour, Poland could lose up to 1,35 million workers, or 10% of an employable population, before 2020.
- The government needs to compensate for this deficit as soon as possible.
- According to projections, the number of immigrants coming to Poland may increase by up to 30-80% by 2020.
Programs Available at Vistula Group University:
The Group offers a wide range of programs in the English and Polish languages in the fields of: Economics, Computer Science/Engineering, International Relations and Public Affairs, Tourism and Recreation, Finance and Accounting, Management, Philology, and Art.
There are 2 intakes per year.
- Fall intake – the start of studies in October, the deadline for applications – August 15th.
- Spring intake – the start of studies in mid of February, the deadline for applications – December 30th.
- Additionally, they have summer courses of English or Polish language (between July-September, 1-3 months courses, price 300-700 EUR for summer 2019).
- Copy of your passport
- For bachelor: High school diploma or A-Level diploma (at least 3 subjects) with min GPA of 60%.
- For the master: a copy of undergraduate certificate and transcripts with min GPA 60%.
- Your Full address in your hometown.
- Bank statement showing you have at least 5000 euros in a bank account to provide it for the embassy.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY:
- The requirements are B2 level of English (confirmed by TOEFL (87 points), IELTS academic (5.0), TOEIC (700) or another internationally recognized certificate).
- Students with B1 level of English (confirmed by IELTS 5.0 and higher or other certificates) can be accepted under the condition that they pass English tests on B2 level till the end of 1st year of study.
- If the student doesn’t have IELTS but does have confirmation of English medium, he/she will write a test of English upon arrival to confirm the level of English. But in the case of English level lower than B1, a student will have to study a Preparatory course first.
- If a student doesn’t have IELTS OR confirmation of English medium, he should pass a video interview first to get admission and after will write a test of English upon arrival to confirm level of English. But in the case of English level lower than B1, a student will have to study a Preparatory course first.
We are here in Golden Gate Study Abroad to help and support you in every step to make the process very easy for you and make sure to success the process is fast and professional way. Our support unlimited to get the acceptance offer yet, we will help you with the visa application, accommodation and airport pick up until we make sure you arrive to the university safely.
Send your request now to send you more info about the process and start working on your application.