study digital marketing in Germany!
Data Analysis and Digital Marketing are two of the most important fields that are strongly required in the labor market. And they are also important on the practical level, hardly any organization is free of these two positions regardless of its type or activity. Where you need someone who examines the performance of the systems and how It work, finding its problems and weaknesses and then finding effective solutions to it.
On the other hand, studying digital marketing aims to make the right decisions regarding production and marketing operations. And to measure the percentage of customer satisfaction with the performance of companies and institutions.
Get a university degree in data analysis and digital marketing at the most prestigious German universities
You can now study digital marketing in Germany or Data Analysis where this program begins at the International University of Applied Sciences in Berlin in October of 2019, and there are 10 scholarships offered for the program and they cover up to 50% in the first year.
The annual university fee for undergraduate programs is 12,000 € and the duration of the program is 3 years.
The fees for Master’s programs are limited to 15,000 euros for the academic year, and the duration of the program is one year.
Program registration requirements:
- A copy of the passport
- A copy of the last academic certificate with transcripts.
- Motivational message “Why do you want to study in Germany, at the university and the chosen program”?
- All papers must be translated into English.
Study language: Study in English, and you must have a TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6 certificate to apply to any of the university’s programs.
About International Management Programs at IUBH University of Applied Sciences
International students can now obtain the programs offered by the International University of Applied Sciences in Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, as this program includes two main tracks:
- Digital Marketing.
- Data Analysis.
In addition to the other majors in the university like:
- Accounting and Finance.
- Human Resource Management.
- International Management – Hotel Management – Hospital and Health Care Administration.
- IT Management – Big Data.
- Engineering Project Management – Leadership and Management – Business.
- Administration in various specializations MBA
Residence in Germany
The student can work part-time during the study period in addition to a period of training 6 months in the last semester. This allows international students to continue to work and obtain a contract of employment in Germany and legal residence after study.
Advantages of studying at IUBH University of Applied Sciences:
- You will study at IUBH, one of the leading universities in Germany with an active, workshop-based learning style.
- The best choice for a premium career.
- Teaching in full English, to prepare international students for better career opportunities globally, with the ability to improve your English language skills.
- Gain multicultural experiences during or outside the classroom training periods.
Extensive partnerships with a number of universities in North and South America, Asia, Australia, and Europe for many years, thus achieving the maximum benefits of the program with the possibility of studying a semester abroad in one of these countries.
- The IUBH University program is accredited, it is characterized by having the highest quality, and bears the seal of the German Accreditation Council, which certifies that the curriculum meets academic standards.
It is worth noting that a number of degree programs at IUBH University received the FIBAA Award, which attests to the exceptional quality of these programs.
IUBH has also been institutionally accredited by the Science Council for ten years, which is the highest accreditation an educational institution can get. As for the Tzu Chi University ranking – the best-known rankings in Germany – the International University of Applied Sciences received the highest results among all German private universities.
The most important awards won by the University of IUBH:
1- UNWTO.Tedqual Award by the United Nations World Tourism Organization for the world’s leading tourism programs, and it is worth noting that IUBH is the only German university that has received this award so far.
2- The title of Top Business School in the Focus Money GERMANY TEST competition, which confirms the high levels of satisfaction of students.
3- Received the Innovation and Excellence Award presented by Live Wire for organizations that influence the industry trends with their creative and innovative ideas, as IUBH was honored more than once in 2018.